Most gas leak accidents are caused by careless mistakes when people think that they have ignited a burner or boiling over when cooking. We recommend the installation of an alarm to prevent accidents from gas leaks.
In some cases, gas leaks have not been detected because the power plug had been unplugged, resulting in a delay in detecting the gas, and leading to a worse accident. Always keep the power plug in the outlet.
Placing objects around the alarm makes it difficult to detect gas leaks. Do not place objects around the alarm.
The alarm notifies you of a gas leak with an alarm or voice and sends a signal to the shut-off valve to automatically shut off the gas.